Dedicated to ensuring the safety of children and families, AmberAlert.com works with organizations that share our sense of responsibility to our communities. Through our Partners we are raising awareness of the importance for individuals to register to receive AMBER™ Alerts directly.
Additionally, our Alerting Partners and Customers help us to continue to provide the Law Enforcement Alerting Portal (LEAP)
, to States at no cost.
Support the Partners that are helping AmberAlert.com Unite America to Protect All Children.
Alerting Partners are private and public entities working to help raise awareness of The Eyes & Ears Project™
and actively recruiting employees, associates, members, customers and supply partners to register to receive AMBER™ Alerts directly.
The participation of Alerting Partners in The Eyes & Ears Project™ allows AmberAlert.com to continue to
- Raise awareness of the importance of registering to receive AMBER™ Alerts.
- Provide State Law Enforcement Agencies with the most advanced alerting technology at no cost.
- Help State Law Enforcement Agencies increase the efficiency, speed and reliability of issuing AMBER™ Alerts.
- Help law enforcement in their efforts to safeguard children and families.
- Help raise awareness of the importance for parents/guardians to have and maintain an updated child identification device.
Become an Alerting Partner today!
For more information contact us
Become a Corporate Sponsor today!
For more information on how your business can provide the My Child ID™ to low-income schools and families, contact us